When you are crazy of apple and your favorite drink is juice, how do you know which one to pick? There are many kinds of apple, so let us learn the best to quench your thirst.
Health Benefits Of Apples
An apple a day keeps the doctor away! An apple has lots of health benefits. If you make it part of your daily diet plan, it can give you:
Yeah, apple juice! There are lots of kinds that are available on the market. If you want convenience, go to the nearest supermarket and buy one, or you can just make one yourself! Which is the best? It is totally up to you guys, but if you want it to be fresh and natural, let's do it the exciting way. So let's start juicing!
Before we start juicing, let us find out which of the different types of apples are best for it. Apples give you the perfect juice and can go well with other ingredients that you choose to blend them with. However, you need to know why you want apple juice when choosing them.
Which Apples Best for Juicing?
All apples (there are 7500 kinds worldwide) are not the same in terms of their texture, color, flesh, juice and taste. So when you're juicing, it is critical to choose the right kind.
The above apples are included in the best apples for juicing and have been categorized according to your need. Which of the five are best for you? You could always choose them all you know.
They are all available in your favorite supermarkets. If you want to make apple juice without thinking of any category, the apples listed below are those that will give you best juice:
How To Juice An Apple
We have now learned about the apples that are best for juicing. Let us find out as well how to juice them.
There are two methods of juicing.
What you need to do:
- Prepare your batch of apple (2-3 kilos for a start).
- Wash your apples carefully and cut out blemishes and worms.
- There's no need to peel if they are organic, but if not, peel and cut them into quarters before tossing into a large crock.
- Add enough water and bring them to simmering point.
- Continue cooking until they are supple.
- Line your colander with light fabric.
- Pour the apples into the colander.
- Press the apples to extract the juice from them (anything that is comfy to use in pressing), a spoon may work fine.
- Let the juice drain for several hours (overnight is recommended) in your fridge.
- Heat the extracted juice in a pot and let it simmer.
- Let it cool, put them into hot quart containers, seal and put them in the boiling water bath canner for half an hour.
- Preserve it, by either freezing, canning or pasteurizing. Better yet, go ahead and drink it.
What Are The Benefits Of Juicing?
I guess we have covered all that we need to know, as well as some bonus information about the best apple for juicing. Now you know what to pick at the supermarket and the effective way to juice them. What is your best choice? You are free to choose as you please. You do not have to settle for the same apple you have known since you were a kid.