There is nothing more boring than eating food that has the same flavor almost every day. Peanut butter is a versatile delicacy. You can use it as a dessert, spread, sauce or blend it with your favorite dishes. How frequently do you use peanut butter every week?
Are you tired of it and desperately looking for something new to spice up your snacks? Let’s give it a twist by making it fiery hot as well as creamy sweet. It’s going to have a real kick to it!
Peanut butter is a food paste or spread that’s made out of ground roasted peanuts, mixed with salt and sweeteners. You can make it in a way that’s completely different to kind sold in supermarkets. It’s awesomely unique!
Let’s make our own spicy peanut butter that’s perfect and satisfying!
I make this peanut butter for grown-ups only. I don’t know how many kids can take the spicy taste, but I wouldn’t recommend it.
1. We’re going to make two batches of ground peanut butter. So split your roasted peanuts into two before loading them into the food processor.
2. Pour the first half of your roasted peanuts in and blitz them long enough until you reach the desired fineness.
3. Tip the ground peanuts and pour them into a bowl.
4. Get the other half of the roasted peanuts and pour them into the food processor with the oil, paprika, and chili. Pulse for 4-5 minutes until they reach the desired smoothness.
5. Add your freshly ground peanut butter into the crunchy peanuts in the bowl. Use your spatula to get it all out from the processor. Mix it well and pour it into your prepared glass or plastic container. Seal it tight and store in your pantry.
Use it when you need it. Enjoy!
If you want your peanuts to be roasted a little bit darker, you can roast them again yourself. Heat your oven to around 170 degrees C and bake them. Check them out every 10 minutes and shake. See if they are as dark as you want them to be.
You’re free to make your own spicy version. There is no limit to how creative you can be. Here is a video on how to make spicy peanut butter. Enjoy watching it!
Now that we’ve made our spicy peanut butter, let’s make use of it in the right away. Are you ready to make spicy peanut butter sauce?
Peanut butter sauce is very useful as you can put in a salad or any other dish, which will spice up your cooking adventure.
Put all the ingredients into the food processor and pulse it for a few seconds or until it’s well blended. See if the sauce is the right consistency. If not, process it again.
Store it in your prepared container. It’s now ready for use!
Did you realize this can be made into a sauce in just 3 simple steps? Dump the ingredients in the processor, pulse, and then store. Here are some other useful tips for you:
Here is a video that shows you how to use spice peanut butter sauce in a sweet potato noodle bowl recipe. Sadly, a ready-made spicy peanut butter was used, but we can always use our homemade version. Look how tasty this recipe can be!
Spicy peanut butter is so versatile, there are tons of recipes out there waiting for you to make. You can use it as a bread spread, fruit dip, spicy appetizer and spicy dessert, as well as a sauce.
What’s your style of spicy peanut butter? You can use different kinds of chili whole or ground, paprika, or hot sauces. In fact, anything that will make your mix really hot!
I wonder how spicy your version is? Please share it with us. If you have found our article fun today, just click like and share it. This is a dare – so the heat is on!